THE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE (MA) PROGRAM is a 3 year rotational program intended to give recent MBA graduates the opportunity to learn and gain hands-on experience within the organization and industry. The program is committed to provide a solid launch into the organization with opportunities to learn the business, expand on past experiences, demonstrate strong performance, and add value with key assignments.
For a full position description, please email me at email@example.com.
Management Associate entry assignments require the following qualifications and/or abilities:
• Develop and maintain complex financial/operational models in Excel for valuation and management evaluation purposes.
• Research and develop reports on issues surrounding business unit activities for management review.
• Analyze complex financial data and extract and define relevant information.
• Develop financial reports for forecasting, trending and results analysis.
• Use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and format data and reports.
Applicants interested in applying for this position has to meet the following requirements to be considered and MUST have:
• Recent MBA degree from a competitive university business school with a concentration in Finance.
• 3-5 years of related, full-time work experience. Previous Treasury/Finance experience strongly preferred.
• Superior analytical skills with finance focus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated interest in positions of leadership as evidenced by accomplishments in academic, business, military, social or civic organizations
• Microsoft Office/PC proficiency (strong Excel and PowerPoint skills)
• Undergraduate degree in business, engineering or the sciences
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm, Overtime as required
Date Required: June 2009
HR Contact: Shani Hall, St. Louis
PEABODY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR STATUS AS A VETERAN OR VETERAN OF THE VIETNAM ERA.
To apply for the position, please send your resume to Shana Hall at Peabody.
Peabody, St. Louis